May 26, 2014: presentation of The Red Book of Karelia for Children
The Red Book of Karelia for Children was presented in the Library for Children and Youth of the Republic of Karelia. The book was published in the Severnoye Siyaniye publishing house.
The book contains pictures drawn by the children from the art studio Domik Sveta in the village of Essoila. The children have taken part in drawing competition “Endangered Plants and Animals of Karelia”.
Captions in Finnish and Russian were written by Jana Zhemoitel. Book design was made by an Honored artist of the Republic of Karelia Vitali Nakonechni.
- July 1 – 5, 2013: seminar "Creative technologies in libraries"
- October 16, 2013: A working meeting
- November 17 - 23, 2013: A professional tour to Finland
- December 5, 2013: A working meeting
- December 11, 2013: A working meeting
- December 24, 2013: A final meeting of Russian participants
- February 2014: A new place for reading, communication, creation and new ideas in Kondopoga
- February - March 2014: Opening the Information and Educational Centers – Virtual Branches of the Russian Museum
- January 29, 2014: Intermediate results of the project
- March 18, 2014: New Spaces and New Forms of Library Work
- March 31, 2014: Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in the Central Library of Kostomuksha City District
- April 5, 2014: Children’s drawing competition “Endangered plants and animals of Karelia”
- May 26, 2014: presentation of The Red Book of Karelia for Children
- May 29, 2014: Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in the Library of Sortavala
- June 8, 2014: The Information and Educational Center – Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in Kondopoga
- September 26, 2014: The National Library of the Republic of Karelia took part in the Project Fair
- November 12-13, 2014: Summing up the results of the project “Libraries Make a Difference: New Forms of Library Activity for Local Communities”
- December 23, 2014: Summing up the results of the project on the Day of Cultural Innovations. Project closure