December 11, 2013: A working meeting
A working meeting of participants of the project ”Libraries Make a Difference: New Forms of Libraries Activity for Local Communities” with Oleg Obnosov was held. Oleg Obnosov is a director of children’s art studio Domik Sveta from the village of Essoila, Pryazha District.
Children from the art studio have been taking part in the development of multimedia educational program within a framework of a project “Ecological Routes of the Red Book of Karelia”. During this year children from 7 to 12 have been painting endangered species of plants and animals of Karelia. These paintings will become a part of a multimedia educational program “Ecological Routes of the Red Book of Karelia”.
- July 1 – 5, 2013: seminar "Creative technologies in libraries"
- October 16, 2013: A working meeting
- November 17 - 23, 2013: A professional tour to Finland
- December 5, 2013: A working meeting
- December 11, 2013: A working meeting
- December 24, 2013: A final meeting of Russian participants
- February 2014: A new place for reading, communication, creation and new ideas in Kondopoga
- February - March 2014: Opening the Information and Educational Centers – Virtual Branches of the Russian Museum
- January 29, 2014: Intermediate results of the project
- March 18, 2014: New Spaces and New Forms of Library Work
- March 31, 2014: Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in the Central Library of Kostomuksha City District
- April 5, 2014: Children’s drawing competition “Endangered plants and animals of Karelia”
- May 26, 2014: presentation of The Red Book of Karelia for Children
- May 29, 2014: Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in the Library of Sortavala
- June 8, 2014: The Information and Educational Center – Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum in Kondopoga
- September 26, 2014: The National Library of the Republic of Karelia took part in the Project Fair
- November 12-13, 2014: Summing up the results of the project “Libraries Make a Difference: New Forms of Library Activity for Local Communities”
- December 23, 2014: Summing up the results of the project on the Day of Cultural Innovations. Project closure