The joint catalogue includes books on linguistics, literary studies, religion, natural sciences, geography, physics, mathematics, folk-lore and belles-lettres.
- The publications are arranged in the alphabetical order.
- Every record has a short Russian translation.
- The catalogue has the subject guide.
- All books are included in the electronic catalogue.
The libraries - participants of the catalogue:
- The National Library of Republic of Karelia
- The Library of Petrozavodsk State University
- The Library of the Karelian branch of the Academy of Sciences of Russia
- National Library of Russia
Joint catalogue of literature in the Vepsian language